On Saturday morning we drove down to SG to spend two days in our favorite place. We were a little bummed to show up and the pool was green but we still made the best of it. We arrived around 11am on Saturday and went to Porkbellys for lunch. It for sure did not disappoint. Then I took the kids to the rec center pool for a bit since the we could not swim in our own pool. After swimming, Joey and I went to Costco to grab pizza for dinner. After dinner, I took Harlee shopping. We went to Ross and then to the mall. I seriously love spending time with her. We then just relaxed while Joey took the boys to play pickleball. It was a great day! Sunday we slept in and then just relaxed most of the day. We got the basement kitchen all cleaned up and ready for the countertops to be installed on Tuesday. Har, Nash, Joey, and I went to dinner at Chilis. Joey then surprised me and took me to Arctic Circle for a huckleberry shake- my favorite! Har and I then ran over to visit Tammy for a bit. So good to see her. We cleaned up a bit and then went to bed. We woke up early this morning to make our way home. Short trip but so much fun. Love spending time with my family.
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Monday, September 4, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment