Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Me, Joe, and Gregory



Today is the day and we were so excited.  Joey got home a little early and we went to Goodwood for dinner.  Then we made our way to the Gregory Alan Isakov concert at the Eccles Theater.  It was so amazing.  I joked that this venue is for old people because everyone stays in their seats.  The opener for him was a married couple called Shovel and Rope.  They were super good.  Then our pal Gregory came out and he did not disappoint.  He sang a lot of his new album Appalloosa Bones.  He is just so talented and it was pretty magical.  I love that Joey and I get to enjoy the magic together.  Concerts are my favorite dates!  Pretty much the perfect night.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...