Monday, September 4, 2023

Almost nine months in...



















Another amazing week for our favorite missionary!  He got to go to the temple again because Desmond went to do baptisms for the first time.  The branch president is a diplomat for the church and has an office in the Manhattan Temple.  He took Luke and his companions up to the top floor of an apartment building next to the temple.  They went up to the roof and got to see a view of all New York.  He is living my bucket list!  They had a great week full of knocking, knocking, and a little finding.  Luke loves to get out and work.  I am so proud of him!  He had his interview with President Durrant and he just loves him.  I'm so glad. I am sure it makes it so much easier to serve when you love who you are serving with.  Keep working hard Elder C!  You are an example to us all.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...