Monday, January 30, 2023

Luke's week in Paterson






I was so good to chat with Luke again.  I always so excited when I wake up on Monday morning, hoping to have a message from Elder Childs since he is two hours ahead.  He had another great week minus the accident with the weight bar.  He had several opportunities to teach this week and did so with a great attitude even though he was in pain.   He went on a split with the district leader Elder Dyer.  He really likes him.  Elder Dyer is Spanish speaking so Luke kind of took a backseat during the interactions.  He did say that Elder Dyer gave him some great advice when it comes to street contacting that already has made him feel more confident.  I am so proud of how much his testimony growing and I love how his willing he is to share it with the people in Paterson.  Such an example to me.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...