Friday, February 3, 2023

Maturation

Today was Tag's turn at the awkward 5th grade maturation.  Can we talk first about how there is no way that Tag is old enough for this?  He was just a baby.  Time seriously goes too fast.  Since I knew that Tag of all my kids would worry if his mom was there when it was mostly dads there, I asked Joey to go.  He was able to take the afternoon off and go with Tag.  I am so glad.  Tag came home and made sure to tell me that there were only 2 moms there.  I asked him how it went and he said "I already knew about the body odor so that's good.  They did not tell us about the girl puberty.  The girls had to go to a different room."  So funny.  I love that boy and so grateful that he got to attend this semi awkward meeting with his Dad.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...