Friday, January 27, 2023

Another great night

This morning, Harlee sent me a screenshot of movie times and said "Hear me out".  She wanted to go see the movie Missing.  How can I say no to that.  I checked with Joey to see if he would be ok with postponing our salad night.  He was on board.  So I got tickets for the 7:35pm show.  I picked Har up from work at 7pm and we headed to the theater.  The movie was a little slow to get going but the end was so intense that Harlee and I held hands.  If I was home watching the movie I would have screamed out loud.  Super crazy twist at the end.  So fun to spend time with Harlee.  I love that she still wants to spend time with her mom.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...