Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Favorite Friends

Today Aubrey, Harlee's BFF, came over. She recently moved to Pleasant Grove but I am going to make sure that they still see each other often. They are such great friends. There are never any issues and they have the best time together. My only complaint would be the huge mess they make everytime they play in Harlee's room. They immedietely change their clothes into Harlee's dresses and my high heels. It is so cute!
Yesterday they got some home decor of ours and pretended they were microphones. Then they turned on my IPhone and sang along to their favorite songs. When I told them that Aubrey's grandma would be an hour late to pick her up Aubrey and Harlee started jumping up and down. Aubrey said "Yeah, I get to stay with my favorite friend!" I love it!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...