Monday, July 9, 2012

Bringing back the "Buzz Bros"

BEFORE
Luke has been dying to buzz his head. I promised him that after his baptism we could do it. So here we are, two days later and all of the boys joined Luke in the buzz fest. We had to explain to Nash that he was not getting a "Buzz" as in "Buzz Lightyear". He said after we cut my hair we go to the store? I finally understood that buzz meant something completely different to him! So anyway for FHE tonight we ventured out to the backyard and Joey worked his clipper magic! We started with Tag, then Luke, then Nash, and finally Gray. I must admit that I have never been a fan of the buzz. I love the idea of less hair to do but I LOVE a cute spike! BUT I must admit I think they all look darling! I am loving all their cute heads! So here is to the low maintenance summer hair! In the words of Nash "I have bald hair!" Here are some during and after pics: TAG
LUKE
NASH
GRAY

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...