Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day 2012


Happy Valentines Day! It was a day that started early for me. I could not sleep so at 4am I was setting up the treats for the kids to find when they woke up. They each got some new clothes and candy. Luke was especially excited about his Volcom sweatshirt. It was such a busy day. Harlee had dance then I helped in Luke's classroom for his Vday party. Then we had a unexpected scary event that I will post about in a minute. Then we got heart shaped pizza for dinner. It was not the typical day full of love but all that we went through made me realize once again how much I love my family. I feel so blessed to not only have my perfect Valentine for eternity but we are also surrounded by little ones that we love so much.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...