this
and this
have in common? Look closely at Gray's bulging forehead. Nash thought it would be fun to hit Gray with the air pump. Poor little guy. His forehead looks awful. My friend Lacie is a nurse practitioner and I ran him over for her opinion. She said it looks really bad but she does not think it caused any permanent damage. Is this a glimpse into my future as a mom of four boys? Kind of reminds me of a story when Joey was little. He was sick of Ryan riding his new bike. So he loosened the screws to teach him a lesson. The next time Ryan rode the bike down the hill it fell apart. I believe Ryan got hurt pretty bad maybe even chipped a tooth. I hope that we live through the next 15 years! Nash better just pray that Gray never gets bigger than him!
No comments:
Post a Comment