Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Joey Turns the BIG 40







Yesterday was Joey's birthday. Although he does not appreciate a big deal being made of this day, the kids and I tried to do little things to let him know how special he is to us. We put some donuts and a CD in his car so when he left for work in the morning he would find it. Then we spent the day making his favorite cake and steak fajita dinner. The kids made him cards and were so excited to give them to him. After dinner, he opened his presents and we had some German chocolate cake. We hope he had a great birthday! I am so grateful to have Joey in my life. What a blessing he is. He is the best father and example to our children and I know that they know how much he loves them. Happy Birthday to my BEST FRIEND who I will love for eternity.

*On Friday Joey and I went to the movies and an early dinner to celebrate. Love spending some quality time alone! Sure love that man!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...