Friday, October 7, 2011

Not so much a change man



I know I have mentioned it a few times before but Gray is CRAZY! He is into everything and there is never a dull moment. One of his favorite pass times was helping himself in the pantry. He would go in and get the snack of his choice (who is in control here?) and on his way out, dump bags of food on the floor. This drives me nuts! I tell Joey that we might as well throw away money since I had to sweep up good food that after hanging out on the pantry floor, was not an option for the kids. So I found a lever door lock, we organized the pantry and I am so happy about it. I wish I could say the same for Gray. Everyday he tries to open the door and then remembers he cannot do it. He then throws a little fit but eventually gets over it. I so prefer this daily ritual to the one of my relationship with the broom five or more times a day. Thanks amazon for changing my life!

*Such a sad face!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...