
I love that my testimony of prayer and knowing that my Heavenly Father hears me can be strengthened through simple things. Today we were struggling to get out the door to Harlee's dance class. Gray is not feeling well so getting everyone ready while holding him set us back a bit. We were just about to go to the car and I asked Harlee to grab her dance bag. She looked in all the normal places it should be and it was not there. Frantically I put the little ones in the car and set off to find the bag. I checked her closet and then went to look in my closet. While in my closet I prayed aloud that I could find the bag. She needed her dance shoes to participate in class today. As quickly as the words came out of my mouth, I had the strangest thought to look in the laundry basket in between two loads of laundry. Seriously?? What a random thought and place. But I listened and went to find the bag where I was told to look. Sure enough, it was there. I immediately thanked my Heavenly Father for His help. What a blessing prayer is to me. What a blessing the Gospel is to me. I seriously do not know how I would get through even the smallest trials without knowing I have Heavenly Father and a Savior to turn to for help. I am truly grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment