Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Monopolizer of my time



WOW!!! Gray is seriously the busiest kid I have ever seen. He is always into something that he knows he should not be. He loves to climb up on the island and turn on the gas stove. Not so safe! He loves to get in the pantry and pour out all the snacks on the floor. He loves to get the toilet paper and throw the whole roll in the toilet. He loves throw all of the pillows off the couch right after I have put them back. The list can seriously go on and on. And no matter how crazy he makes me feel and no matter how much time I do not have to get things done because I am chasing him, I still can't get enough of this cute little boy. He shows me his toothy grin and says "Ma" or rests his head on my shoulder and all those crazy moments disappear. I think he knows how to work his mom! Well hopefully we have eliminated some of his stinky ways. We have put locks on the pantry door and moved the chairs away from the island. I am hoping for a little more productive time next week! Maybe catch up on a few more blog entries!
PS- Gray is starting to walk a lot more. I counted 12 steps in a row! Way to go big boy!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...