I think it is the age and definitely the gender but Harlee seems to always be talking! She loves to ask questions about everything.
"Mom why are we stopped at this light?"
"What are you eating?"
"Can I do nickjr?"
Last night she had the following conversation with Joey.
"Dad why do we have noses to smell things?"
Joey told her don't you like to smell things that smell good? Like lotion, flowers, candy, yummy food to which she said yes. Then he asked her about smelling dad's toots. She screamed no and could not stop laughing. Today Joey was telling us this story and when he said that part Luke said "Yeah, those rink!" They are such cute and funny kids.
Lately Harlee has been asking for a baby sister. Every time it is her turn to pray she always asks Heavenly Father to send a baby girl to our family. I guess someone is trying to tell us that we are not done in that department.
Harlee is such a chatty cathy but I would not have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment