
Today is President's Day. I love when there is a holiday and we all get to be home together. Today we wanted to do something fun as a family. Joey suggested we go to Heber and go to the Dairy Keen for lunch. It is this cute hamburger place with a train that goes all along the ceiling of the restaurant. We enjoyed the drive there with Joey teaching the kids all about waterfalls, canyons, reservoirs, ice fishing, and tunnels. The kids loved it. We all loved the food and the atmosphere at the Dairy Keen. The kids were so well behaved and reminded me once again how lucky we are. We then loaded in the car and went through the drive thru for ice cream cones. After that we drove to Midway to see the Ice Castles.
The kids could not believe how cool they were.(literally!) What a fun day! I just love my family. I seriously could not be more blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment