Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Little Friend


Luke's friend Riley asked him to go see the movie "Diary of a Whimpy Kid" after school today. I had planned to put Nash down and spend this "more quiet than usual" time getting things done. I thought I could get Harlee interested in a movie or something involving princesses but I was mistaken. My little friend wanted to spend all of her time with her mom. At first I was a little bothered because I had so much to get done. But I gave up on that idea and just enjoyed our special time together. She even helped me make soup for dinner. Sometimes I just have to let go of the agenda and enjoy the little moments when she wants to spend time with me. She is such a cute girl and always makes me smile. Love you Harlee and thanks for helping me prioritize my day! You helped me remember what is truly important.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...