
Today we went to the Living Planet Aquarium. I have been wanting to take the kids there for a while and spring break seemed to be the perfect time to go. I think everyone else had the same idea because it was super crowded. I let Luke invite Riley and we had a great time. My friend Marissa and her kids came also. They were so excited and the time in the aquarium seemed to be on fast forward. We saw all they had to offer in about 50 minutes! They saw tons of fish, sharks, touched starfish, stingray, saw penguins, crabs, an octopus and a huge snake. They were so excited about everything. Then we went to Carls Jr and they played for an hour and a half. Nash even played on the playplace and had the best time. They were all so good and today reminded me of why I signed up for this mom gig! They had so much fun and I have so much fun watching them enjoy everything. What a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment