Monday, April 19, 2010

First Day in Primary


For the past few months Harlee has dreaded nursery. She cries every week and ends up going to class with Joey and I. I am not sure if it is because she is one of the oldest in her class but she just refuses to go. Last Sunday I talked to the Primary President about the situation. Since the nursery is overflowing with kids and Primary is not, she thought it would be alright for her to try. Since Luke so willing goes, Harlee just followed him in this week and she loved it. I am hoping this will be a trend and Joey and I can somewhat enjoy our classes only having Nash to worry about for the next few months until nursery.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...