Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Sports Guy


Luke just loves his cousin Brody. He gets so excited when he is coming over and Brody is so sweet to spend tons of time with him. We had them over for dinner last night and I just had to take a picture of them together. After Luke got dressed for dinner he came downstairs to show me what he was wearing. He said "Mom, do you like my new look?" I told him I did and he said "Yeah, I'm a sports guy. I just love sports!". So cute. Brody is the biggest sports enthusiast and Luke wants to follow in his footsteps. We are truly grateful for the good example that Brody is to Luke and would love if Luke grew up to be just like Brody!
*Brody showed up with a red hat and shortly after they arrived Luke had his red hat on too!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...