Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nash is doing it!!


Nash has just realized he can take steps. For the past few weeks we have worked with him and he might take 1 or 2 steps before dropping to his knees. With some practice and lots of praise he has been taking more steps and being brave. I cannot believe he is about to walk. His life has gone by the fastest of all the little ones. I think a lot of this comes from being so busy with all of them. I just want to freeze time and enjoy every moment. I bet it won't be very long before Nash is walking all over the place. What a big boy!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...