
Ever since Nash was born, Harlee has referred to him as "My baby". It is so cute and very evident the protective nature she has for him. Kind of hard when she tries to hold him since they almost weigh the same, but needless to say, she is in love! The other day we were talking about the little babe in my belly.
I asked "Harlee when this baby comes, are you going to help me hold him?"
She said "No!"
"Why not?" I questioned.
"Nash is my baby. The baby (as she pointed to my tummy) is your baby!"
She told me! There goes my dream of my daughter helping me when my hands are so full! At least she will be taking care of her baby so I can take care of mine! Love that girl!
P.S I had to add both of these pics. Her new thing is to fold her arms like this each time I ask to take her picture. Oh, the funny things she does!
No comments:
Post a Comment