Saturday, February 20, 2010

BFF's at the Dinosaur Museum


Not a day goes by that Luke does not talk about Riley. Riley is always doing something super funny and makes Luke laugh constantly. Last week Riley's mom got our phone number from Mrs. Westover (Luke's teacher) and invited Luke over. She took them to McDonald's and then over to their house to play. Luke had a blast. So this week we invited Riley to go to lunch and to the Dinosaur museum. Joey was sick, which I felt so bad about, but he offered to keep Nash home for me. I still felt like I had my hands full with Luke, Riley and Harlee but they had so much fun. After the museum we went and grabbed big suckers in the candy store and back to our house to play. Luke was so sad when Riley left but we promised we would get them together at least once a week. I am so grateful that Luke is making good friends.

P.S Luke and Riley planned to dress the same on Friday. They always say "Let's copy"! I just hope they both make the best choices and copying will be a good thing!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...