Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another First!


When I went to pick up Luke from the bus today, he came running towards me so excited to show me what had happened at school. He opened his mouth and pointed to his missing tooth on the bottom! He had been wiggling it about a week ago but had not talked about it since. So then I asked him where it was. He said it was in the garbage at school, acting as if it would have been crazy to not throw it away. Who wants to save a tooth? I reminded him that he needed that tooth to put under his pillow for the tooth fairy. I could see the sadness on his face and told him that we would write the tooth fairy a letter explaining what happened. I told him that instead of the tooth we could put the letter under his pillow and I am sure that she would understand. So this is the letter Luke wrote:

Dear Tooth Fairy,
I'm so so sorry that I throw my tooth in the garbage. Can you still please give me a surprise under my pillow? Thanks.
Love, Luke

What a sweet boy. I cannot get over how fast he is growing up. Already losing teeth? I remember like it was yesterday when those teeth were coming in. What a cute big boy with a super cute toothless grin!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...