Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Bit of a Broken Heart


It is so hard to be a mom sometimes. Mostly because you have to let your children go and deal with their own life situations. This morning while I was doing Luke's hair he said, "Mom, Cade does not let me sit on the bus by him anymore." Cade has been his best friend over the last almost three years. They have the best time together and I really appreciate the fact that he has such a good friend. It broke my heart to hear him say this because I could tell that he was sad. I promise that nothing hurts more than watching those you love suffer. I just want to fix it. I want to call Cade's mom and have her make Cade sit by Luke everyday. This is what I want to do but I know that I can't. Luke is starting to grow up and he is going to need to face so many different situations that will be hard but will make him stronger. I just hope he knows that although he will have to work through these situations by himself, I will always be here with a big hug to hopefully make things a little better.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...