Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Good Examples


In our stake we were asked to work on 3 family plans: temple worship plan, spiritual/temporal plan, and a missionary plan. We were asked to come up with ways to incorporate the above into our family. For part of our spiritual/temporal plan we decided to have family scripture study followed by family prayer every night. I was a little hesitant since they are so little so we decided to read one story from the children's Book of Mormon each night. I get so happy to see Luke on one side and Harlee on the other side of Joey as he reads. The kids love this so much and remind us every night to do this. On fourth of July we were up so late that we did not get to the reading. When we got home from fireworks at 11pm Luke said that we needed to read. It was so late but Joey promised we would read the next day. First thing Sunday morning, Harlee went and got the book and reminded us that we needed to read. What great examples Luke and Harlee are. I know that we are raising stronger spirits than ourselves and I am so thankful with their diligence in our family plan. Thanks for keeping us on track Luke and Harlee!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...