I must admit that is a title I did not think I would see for awhile! Besides Don's wedding it has been at least 7 or 8 months since we last went on a date. I was really excited to spend some time with just Joey. Don't get me wrong, I love being all together as a family but I feel it is super important to have the one on one time also. So the long overdue date was made possible by Don and Charity. They were so nice to agree to watch the kids so we could go out and not worry. We stopped and grabbed a quick dinner at Wendy's to eat on the way to the Gallivan Center. During the summer they have free concerts every Thursday night. We both love music so these concerts are so fun for us. Last night Jenny Lewis and Bon Iver (one of Joey's favs) were performing. It was so much fun to be together. I have to admit though that I do not know which was a bigger show, the concert or the people. We are not sure where all the crazies come from but they sure provide an extra bonus of entertainment. Thanks Joey for such a fun night and here's to our goal of 2 dates a month!! Love it Joey!
P.S We had Luke take our picture before we left. He was very pleased with his new photography skills and so were we! Thanks Lukie!
No comments:
Post a Comment