Today Luke gave his first talk in Primary. He did such a good job. I loved to watch him as he sat at the front of the room waiting to speak. He sat there with such excitement telling everyone who would listen that he was giving a talk today. What a different attitude than his parents! His talk was on "I Will Strengthen My Family." We colored a some pictures that I held up as he spoke. Here is what he said:
"I will strengthen my family by: Reading Scriptures together, by having Family Home Evening, by having family prayer, by being kind to my brother and sister, and by having fun together. I am thankful for my family."
He gave his talk almost by memory and knew the exact way to end it also. Joey had to teach today so he could not be in there but we were both so proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment