
I always love holidays because it means that Joey is home with us. Because he is on summer hours, he was off for half day on Thursday and then all of Friday. We spent so much time in the backyard laying sod and working hard but we did find time for fun on Saturday. After working in the yard, we rented a few movies. The kids watched Furious Five downstairs and Joey and I watched Passengers upstairs. We planned on driving to a lower neighborhood to watch the Thanksgiving Point fireworks so we were all waiting for dark. Around 9pm Mindi called and invited us to watch the fireworks with them in front of Cabellas. So we brought some treats and they cooked hot dogs and we had a blast. I love to watch Luke and Harlee interact with their cousins. It was a great time and I think it will become tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment