Monday, May 18, 2009

Rolie Polie











On Wednesday, May 13th I was having our RS Presidency meeting. Nash was being pretty wiggly so I laid him on the floor. One minute I was looking at his cute smiley face and the next minute I was looking at his cute bottom! He rolled over. I could not believe it. He is seriously getting too big. After a few minutes on his tummy he was getting a little frustrated because he could not get his little arm out. That was Wednesday and almost a week later he is a pro! I took a few pictures this morning since I did not have a camera ready on Wednesday. What a BIG BOY!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...