Tuesday, May 12, 2009

An example to me


Luke is such an example to me. For anyone that knows me, I am a little bit shy and have a hard time going into new situations without feeling nervous. Last night, Luke's preschool teacher reminded me that he could make up his class he missed yesterday by going today. My first thought was, he will not want to go because he will not know anyone. I realized that was MY thought and MY feeling. Luke is so not afraid of new things. I asked him and he really wanted to go. I walked him in and he was immediately talking to all of his new friends. What a great attitude he has. He has such a terrific spirit and I want to do all I can to celebrate that. Thanks so much Luke for teaching me to be brave and to look at new things as opportunities, not reasons to fear.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...