I just love to listen to Luke and Harlee talk. One of my favorite things is when they have a conversation together. Last night we were up in our room and Harlee started singing "Popcorn Popping". Luke asked "Did you sing that in nursery?" "Yes!" said Harlee. "I use to sing that in nursery and I sang in in primary yesterday too!" said Luke. They just seem like little adults. They are starting to really have fun together. If we can ever get Luke off the Wii ( new rules coming tonight at FHE) then they love to do things together. They are such joys in my life. Here are a few of the other funny things they have said lately:
Luke- "Mom when I grow up I want to be..... (I was thinking, doctor? policeman?) Spiderman! I will be able to help people. " At least he has great intentions!
Harlee- We went to get dinner on Saturday night and it took way too long. All of the kids were hungry and grumpy. On the way home Harlee was getting upset. She said something and Joey said "You are not the boss!" and Harlee said "Yes Me Am!" I love the grammar mix up. She is too funny.
I cannot believe how quickly they are growing up. Luke will be 5 in just a few weeks. I seriously feel like I just had him. It scares me to think of how quickly the next 5 years will go. I just want to enjoy every minute and keep them little!
No comments:
Post a Comment