Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pick your battles







So Harlee is wearing this really cute dress today and she insisted on wearing her Dora snow boots that light up. What a cute outfit! Just makes me realize that all of the rules I made for myself before having kids are really not too important. I always swore my kids would look great. I would not be one of those moms that takes their kids anywhere looking disheveled and messy. No way! Well wouldn't that be nice if that was the case. To just make it out the house with all three of them is an accomplishment. And if they happen to be dressed all the better! You just realize how much those things do not matter. As long as they are happy then I am doing my job! I sure love these little ones. They are so busy and often drive me crazy BUT I would not trade them for anything. *Here is the picture of Harlee in her sweet summer boots and one of each of the boys.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...