Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preschool Graduation


I seriously cannot believe that Luke is leaving preschool behind and moving onto kindergarten. Is he really that old? We had his graduation on Tuesday night. We were told it was going to be an hour and fifteen minutes so you can imagine our surprise (pleasant surprise) when it was only 15 minutes. They sang 3 songs and then each got a certificate. Miss Mikki, Luke's teacher, told me after that Luke is one of her best singers! He did a great job and we are so proud of him for doing so well in preschool. I will post the one and only picture I got from the event. My battery died after this first and not so great picture. Way to be prepared!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...