Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bring on the Broadway




I just finished my 5th year of teaching at the Dance Depot. I must say that I am blessed to teach there. It is a little studio that allows me to teach what I love and get paid for it. We just had our recital on Friday May 15th. I teach 2 tap classes and 2 jazz classes. The theme this year was Broadway- so not my favorite but it actually was a good show. My younger class did "Puttin on the Ritz" for tap and "Ease on Down the Road" and "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend" for jazz. My older class did "Bring in Da Noise, Bring in Da Funk" for tap and for jazz they did "All that Jazz" and "Wind it Up". They all did really well and I look forward to teaching them again next year.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...