Monday, May 11, 2009

Latest pictures


On Saturday we went to Target to have the first pictures taken with all three kids. I always stress out on picture day. This time was especially stressful because I had dance rehearsal until 9:30am and the pictures were in Sandy at 10:40am. This meant that Joey was in charge of starting to get them ready. Aside from a small argument about Luke needing an undershirt, things went off without a hitch! The kids were really good and my stress level was actually quite low. Harlee was a stinker and did not want to smile the whole time but we got some really good ones of each of them. I cannot wait to get them back and get them up in the house. Nothing like having the cutest kids in the world.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...