Well in the first tball post I put a picture on there that Joey had taken at his first game. I am pretty sure it is Luke in the picture but it is not guaranteed. So I was lucky enough to take Luke on Saturday to his game and I got a few better pictures. It was so fun to watch him play. I just love Luke. He is seriously one of a kind. He was out on the field telling his coach all about the spiderman toy that he had gotten that day. He is so good at focusing on things that he is interested in. He is really good at tball. He hits the ball further than any one on his team and he has a great arm. One of the dad's mentioned that Luke was going to be a pitcher. I know that Tball is pretty boring but I think that when he can play real baseball he will really enjoy it and will do a great job.
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment