Monday, May 11, 2009

Latest Victim




As I mentioned I took Luke to his game on Saturday afternoon. Upon returning home, Joey came up behind me and said "Guess who has pink eye"? I turned around to see poor Joey with the goopiest eye. By the end of the day both eyes were infected. They were so swollen and he could hardly see. I had to take some pictures just to prove that it is so contagious. As I am finally getting to this post on Monday, he is doing a ton better. He stayed home today but I think he will be fine to go to work tomorrow. Luke came down with it yesterday and I did too. We got right on the drops and both of us are already doing better. Not a big fan of the pink eye and I cannot wait for all of us to be done.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...