Our poor little Nash cannot catch a break! For the passed few days he has been fighting a stomach bug and we have for sure helped keep the laundry detergent people in business! Every time he eats, he gets sick. So after a long night of trying to comfort him, he was up again at 6:20am. Joey was on his way out for work but had a minute to make him a bottle. I was planning on changing him in the meantime. So I changed him and within a minute he needed to be changed again. So I put down the new diaper, lifted his cute legs and it happened. I have never seen anything like it. He pooped with such force that I was covered. I was wondering where the video camera was- we would possibly win a prize on one of Luke's and Joey's favorite shows "America's Funniest Home Videos". I could have laughed or cried but I chose the first option. It was so funny and there was really nothing you could do but laugh. Luckily after I got him cleaned up, Joey had a minute before he had to leave so I could get cleaned up. What a great morning! At least there is a pretty good chance the day will get better from here!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment