
Well it has not been the healthy home around here so we have been spending most of the day at home- especially because it has been snowy for the passed few days. What do you do with 3 little kids all day long? Here are a few ideas that we tried out. Yesterday we ran to the Redbox and rented Bolt which is a new Disney movie that came out. We came home and built a fort where the kids were going to watch the movie. I made popcorn and got blankets and I was ready to relax while they watched the movie. I think I may have been a little too optimistic. Harlee made it through the first preview and Luke about 20 minutes. It did get better though and Luke returned to watch the rest. He actually enjoyed it. I guess I need to understand that the attention span of a two year old is not that long! Another fun activity we did today was Freeze Tag. Luke explained the game to me that once you were tagged you needed to freeze in a pose. I had to snap a few pictures of the creative poses they came up with. It was really fun to play with them today. They may be crazy but I would not have it any other way. How lucky am I that I get to spend my days watching movies and playing tag?? Oh how great would it be if that was really all I had to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment