Monday, March 23, 2009

Love the weather







On Friday the weather was beautiful. I think it was over 70 outside. I seriously love when it is nice and warm. You break out the spring clothes and the mood in the air just seems to be happier. When I got home from preschool carpool, grandma called to see if we would want to go to the park. I let Luke choose which park he wanted to go to and he decided on the park by Uncle Ryan's old work. So we got in the car and headed over. The kids had a great time. It was Nash's first time at a park and he got so excited he really messed his pants. Grandma stayed at the park with the kids and I rushed Nash home for a much needed bath. I love the nice weather and cannot wait for it to be warm for more than one day.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...