Friday, March 6, 2009

Our crazy days


Our days are anything but boring and I decided today to take some pictures to prove it. I LOVE these pictures. They are so indicative of our day to day. Luke is in pajamas. Luke is our guy who loves to change his clothes. It is the first thing that he asks to do when he gets home from preschool. Today in his batman the dark knight pjs he claims to be the black spiderman. Then there is Harlee- she is always messy. Her hair is all over the place, there is lunch on her face as well as on her clothes. Then Nash- still wearing the same outfit as yesterday. Poor third child kind of gets the shaft. They are such fun kids and such blessings in our lives. Although the days seem to be full of chaos, I would not trade it for all the money in the world! I feel so blessed to be able to stay home each day to take care of them. I am so grateful for Joey and how hard he works for our family which allows me to stay home. I am a lucky gal. *What cute kids in these pictures- I love Nash's face in the center picture. He is really enjoying the kisses from his siblings!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...