Saturday, March 7, 2009

Guys night out







Lately Joey's boss has been out for foot surgery and he has had to do all of her work. Out of appreciation, his work gave him 2 tickets to the Jazz game last night. He decided to take Luke and have a guys night out. It was a late game and I guess after about 20 minutes Luke was asking how long until it was over. With the help of a churro he lasted a bit longer. He was so excited to tell me about it when he got home and this morning it was the first thing he talked about. "I had so much fun at the game last night!" he said. I am so glad that Joey spends this special time with Luke. He is such a good example to him and I pray that Luke grows up to be just like his dad! P.S Thanks Joey for being so willing to take a nice picture!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...