Thursday, March 5, 2009

Did this really happen?







This morning after I gave Nash his bath, I set him on our bed. I put him on his tummy to keep working for the no helmet cause. I ran down stairs to grab his blanket and when I came back up he was on his back. I could not believe this. Isn't it too early? I thought that maybe Harlee or Luke had moved him so I decided to try it again. I put him on his tummy and within minutes he was on his back again. What a big boy! It is so amazing how much they change and how quickly they develop at this age. We are enjoying every minute of it!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...