Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Are you kidding me?







Last night I was feeding Nash on the couch, Joey was finishing his workout, and Luke/Harlee were up in our room watching Goosebumps- so we thought! Joey went up to shower and said "Jamie, you better come up here." I went up to find Harlee covered in my makeup. She had spilled my expensive Bare Minerals all over including in the toilet and all over herself. She had mascara all over her face. After I got upset, a little too upset and I felt really bad, I decided this would make a great blog entry. I told her that if she ever wants to do makeup to let me know and I would help her. She is definitely our sneaky one- I should know that if she is out of sight she is most likely into trouble!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...