Sunday, March 15, 2009

Favorite Pictures


I was thinking about how I have some pictures that have been taken lately that I would love to have on the blog. So I thought I would take a moment to write a little bit about each of our three greatest blessings.

Luke is our oldest and definitely loves to be in charge. He has such a big personality and thrives on attention. He is always making us laugh with his original jokes or silly faces. Lately he has so many "dreams". If we read a story for family home evening he just happens to have had a dream that is very similar to that story. Last night we read about the Holy Ghost and he told me how he could feel the Holy Ghost in his eyes, arms, legs, etc. He is still changing clothes too many times a day. He loves to create costumes and become his favorite character of the hour. He is doing great in preschool. On Friday he counted to 100 for me, told me the days of the week, the months of the year and we worked on learning his address. He is such a smart boy and has the greatest ability to retain any information he hears. Definitely a quality he got from his Dad! He loves to play with Harlee. This morning he begged me to wake her up because he wanted to play with her. I love this little guy and know he will be such a great example to Harlee and Nash.

Harlee is our little princess. She is so sweet and so sneaky. I always have to keep her in my eyesight because she is always into something. She LOVES the wiggles write now. One of her favorite activities is to watch all of the wiggles songs on Youtube. We bought her some big girl underwear and even though she is not quite ready to potty train, she insists on wearing it over her diaper. This morning after her bath, I forgot to grab her a new pair and she said "Mommy wheres my underwear?" She is very territorial. She is often telling Luke that I am her mommy and not his. She loves her brothers. She watches everything that Luke does and I tease that she is his echo. She loves Nash and cannot keep her hands or mouth off of him. She is such a blessing to our family and we love her so much.

Nash is our little angel. He is so mellow and quiet. He is definitely the third child and I feel so bad that his attention is more limited due to his louder/more demanding siblings. Anytime you can sit and talk to him he just loves it. He is starting to coo back and do the cutest smiles. His health is so much better and I am working on getting him into his crib. He is napping in there and I think does well with a little more quiet. He has such a peaceful spirit and I feel that will be the role he will take on in our family. He will be the little peacemaker. I always wonder when a new one comes to our family, if I will have enough love for the new addition. Not a problem with Nash. I love this little one so much and it is crazy to think that I felt our family complete without him.

So there is a little update. Crazy days but loving every minute- well most minutes!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...