Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another 6 month checkup

As I mentioned in the previous post, Luke and Harlee had their 6 month check-up today. Luke was a champ. He goes in, talks up a storm, and is so brave throughout the whole checkup. His teeth look great with just two spots that need special attention so that they do not turn into cavities. I guess I should be flossing his teeth. I did not think this is necessary since Luke has very adequate spacing in between his teeth. So if Luke was a champ he gave the dentist a little rest period before dealing with the terror. Harlee was horrified. Even though they tried to get her to rest in a chair and watch Dora, she was not having any of it. She sat on my lap and forcibly laid back in the dentists lap- awkward?? She screamed through the whole event but then was excited to choose a purse as her prize. Her teeth look great. I have to say how grateful I am for insurance. It is so nice to be able to do these preventative checkups and so hopefully they can keep their teeth healthy.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...