Thursday, March 12, 2009

Change of Plans




This morning started off a lot earlier than planned. By 7:10am everyone was up and ready to go. Instead of begging the kids to go back to sleep, I figured this would be good because we had a lot to do. Luke and Harlee had their dentist appointment at 10:30am and I mentally made a list of things to get done and out the door by 10:15am. So I made the kids their "bottles" and thought after I would exercise and get all of us ready. So as I fed Nash he proceeded to change my plans. He has been on formula that makes him pretty constipated. After 2 days with no incidents, he was working on it this morning. When I felt he was done I went to change him. I am not even sure how this happens but he had poop all the way up his back and in his hair. Are you kidding me? What a disaster. How does something so stinky come out of something so cute? So the quick diaper changed turned into the 30 minute bath and clean up. Even though it was truly disgusting, I would do anything for this little boy. I know that it is probably not PC to blog about poop but seriously this is what I deal with on a daily basis. Definitely not the most glamorous job but I could not be more grateful to have it!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...