Monday, March 16, 2009

Can you be inspired to clean a bathroom?


In thinking about the above question my answer is yes! I could not sleep on Saturday night and was up thinking about everything. I was wondering how I could have less stress during the week to free up more time to be Fun Mom. One thought I had was to get the cleaning done on the weekends. So yesterday I cleaned all of the bathrooms- not easy when you have 5! I am now thinking that I was not only inspired to clean bathrooms to free up time but also because someone knew what was about to happen! I had to take this picture. Harlee was playing upstairs in Luke's bathroom in the toilet. I swear I cannot leave her alone for a minute! She loves to pretend lately that she is going to the bathroom so she pulls down her pants. Then she proceeded to wet her hair and face with the toilet water. How GROSS! I am just so thankful that the toilet is not used very often and it was clean. Guess it could be worse. You just have to love all of the things that these little ones do for fun! I also have to add that she insisted on wearing two different shoes today- such a mind of her own! This picture is so true to Harlee!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...