Monday, March 16, 2009

USA Tykes Preschool


Luke has been attending USA Tykes Preschool this year with Miss Mikki. He is learning so much and I love to see what cute craft he will come home with each day. Today they made Leprechaun masks since tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. Luke was so excited and looked so cute that I had to take a picture. I am grateful to Miss Mikki and her no nonsense way of teaching. She has been so good for Luke and he has shaped up so much over this year. Makes me a lot less nervous to send him off to kindergarten. Maybe I will not be called down to meet with the principal on a daily basis! Just teasing- He is such a terrific kid and I know he will continue to succeed in all of his schooling.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...